This page gives lists partial information regarding my activities. Please note that this is not a complete CV, as any work experience or volunteering activities are left out.
- since 10/2014: PhD studies at University College London (UCL)
- from 05/2014 to 10/2014: Member of research staff with Prof. Sebastiani at Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg (MLU)
- from 10/2012 to 05/2014: Academic studies (taught in English): Physics (Master of Science) at Freie Universität Berlin (FUB) with an final grade of 1.2 (roughly equivalent to a first class honours). Completed after three instead of four semesters. The masters thesis written in English Parametrization and Simulation of Semifluorinated Polyphilic Molecules in a Membrane Environment was graded 1.0
- from 10/2009 to 10/2012: Academic studies (taught in German): Physics (Bachelor of Science) at Freie Universität Berlin (FUB) with an final grade of 1.8 (roughly equivalent to a upper second class honours). The bachelors thesis written in English Global Optimization of Lennard-Jones Clusters Using Population-Based Algorithms was graded 1.0
- until 06/2008 University entrance diploma with an average grade of 1.5
- since 10/2014: IMPACT PhD studentship from University College London (UCL) and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL).
- since 10/2009: Merit-based scholarship from Gude foundation, Cologne
- from 10/2009 to 05/2014: Merit-based scholarship from Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS), St. Augustin
Please refer to the list on Google Scholar.
|2017/03||CMS 2017, Warwick: Accelerated hybrid density functional molecular dynamics for the
|2015/09||FEMS Euromat 2015, Warsaw: Interfaces for Water Splitting: Dynamics of Hematite/Water from Hybrid Functional Molecular Dynamics.|
|2015/09||Psi-K 2015, Donostia / San Sebastian: Structure and charge transfer at the hematite(001)-water
interface from all-QM DFT molecular dynamics